What is medianorms?
Medianorms headed by Chukwuebuka Somtochukwu Unegbu. During the pandemic it was very hard for business owners to communicate with their customers, many businesses were shut down only a few happened to survive the pandemic, these businesses survived because they have been using the internet and social media to sell and engage their customers.
At that point so many internet businesses sprang up, these internet businesses provided solutions for physical business owners to help market and run their business online. That gave birth to medianorms.
The name medianorms was adopted from two English words media(communication line) and normal (way of doing things).
AIMS OF MEDIANORMS
Many business owners who focus more on social media find it very difficult to manage and also create content for their business page because they are busy making sales physically and ignoring their online clients.
As the popular saying “You can’t serve two masters at a time”, focusing on social media might lead to losing physical customers and focusing on physical customers you are losing online customers.
The main aim of medianorms is to help business owners manage their social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram) by making sure that their social accounts don’t lack in content, and allowing them focus more on physical sales while we take care of the online clients.
At medianorms we provide various services:
- Regular posting
- Branded graphics
- Curated articles
- Monthly reports
- website creation
- Optional bonus: Facebook Advertising set-up
Regular posting: Medianorms will make sure that your social accounts is always updated with content like images, caption, and hashtags, etc.
The first reason for posting regularly is that it builds a relationship with your followers. They will start to see you as someone who provides value and they are more likely to stay engaged with your content. You can also build trust by posting on a regular basis because they know that you are not just looking for quick like.
The second reason is that it helps you stay relevant in the market. If your competitors are posting regularly and you are not, then people may start associating your brand with being outdated. People will think that you don’t care about them because of this lack of communication which could lead to decreased sales or traffic.
Branded graphics: medianorms will make sure that you have a well-represented brand on social media, They can be logos, symbols, or other images that represent the company and its product.
Branded graphics are usually used on promotional materials like brochures, business cards and packaging. They can also be used on websites to help establish the company’s identity.
The best-branded graphics are simple and memorable. The design should make it easy for people to know who the designer is without any additional information.
Curated articles: Curated articles are a type of content that is curated by editors and writers to provide readers with the best content on a particular topic. They are usually published on websites or blogs and they contain a list of articles that were handpicked by the editor.
There is no doubt that curated articles are an excellent way to provide readers with quality content. However, if you want to create this kind of article, you will need to do some research and spend time finding high-quality sources for your article.
Monthly reports: At the end of the month medianorms will generate reports on how your social media accounts performed in a particular month, in this report you will see how many engagements your business had, and monitor your business growth. These reports are sent at the end of each month.
Facebook Advertising: Facebook advertising is a type of online advertising that allows businesses to promote their products and services on Facebook.
Businesses can create ads using the Facebook Ads Manager, which is an ad-buying platform. They can also use third-party tools such as Hootsuite, Hubspot, and Google Adwords to manage their advertising campaigns.
If you want to advertise on Facebook, you need to create a business page for your company or organization and then create ads for your business page. You can upload images or videos as well as text with your ad.
Medianorms will help you setup your facebook ad campaign as a bonus, is highly recommended.
Here is the plan on how medianorms will meet your goals. Let me break down the speciﬁc targets and how they will be met.
- Eachsocial media account will be An action plan for each account will be prepared for your review.
- Each social media account will be improved based on the approved action
- Results will be monitored over a period of 3 months, 6 months or 1 year; depending on the management plan you choose.
Regular posting: Posting regularly on social media is important because it helps your business stay top-of-mind to customers. You are more likely to generate leads using social media when you are memorable. When we say “regularly” we mean sharing several times a week. We refrained from using the word “consistent” because that implies that you’re doing it every single Tuesday at the same time. It’s more important to post regularly than post consistently. Let’s take a look at the many ways that posting regularly on social media is beneficial to your marketing efforts:
- Increased Brand Awareness:As we mentioned earlier, posting on social media makes you more visible and memorable to potential customers. By posting regularly, you make sure that your customers see more of you.
- More Opportunities to Rank in Search Engine Results: Dominate the search engine results for your brand by sharing fresh content on your social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram. Search engines will index these pages and display them when someone is searching for relevant content.
- Better Conversion Rates:Every single one of the posts you make on social media can entice potential customers to buy something from you. By posting regularly and increasing your visibility, you gain more chances to improve your overall conversion rates.
Branded graphics: Branded Graphics are, simply put, graphics that you design or create that align with your business branding and are recognisable as “yours”. Essentially, these graphics will all feature elements that are unique and recognisable as belonging to your business, such as your logo, brand fonts and brand colors. As a business, it’s a good idea to create a suite of templates that you can use for various types of posts across your social media channels. This includes things such as sales/promotional templates, quote templates, tips/tricks templates, announcement templates, testimonial templates + any other branded graphics that your business may require.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE USING BRANDED GRAPHICS? There are a number of reasons your business should be making use of branded graphics, including:
- Increases brand awareness & recognition: Think of Nike, McDonalds, Google, Facebook, Coca-Cola… All of these brands are instantly recognizable, whether it be through a certain color, font, logo or slogan. These brands do a fantastic job of making sure their most recognizable elements are consistent across all of their marketing materials. Once you see their branded graphics you instantly know who they are and what they do! The content you share across your various channels will become synonymous with your brand, so you want to make sure you are using your branding across your posts so that your followers can instantly recognise you when scrolling on Facebook of Instagram.
- Creates a uniform look: The one thing all big, successful brands have in common is that they are consistent when it comes to how they portray their businesses. Whether it’s online advertising, print media, billboards, social media or online newsletters, big brands ensure that they are consistent when it comes to their styling. Creating this uniform look across all your available channels will not only help with your brand recognition and awareness, but it will also help your business appear more professional. Remember – first impressions matter! When a potential customer or client clicks through to your profile and sees a mess of posts that have no apparent consistency, are they likely to choose you, or your competitor who presents their content beautifully, with a uniform look?
- Attracts your ideal customers: The overall style that you use across your social media channels can tell a lot about your brand to those viewing it online. Psychologically, different colors and fonts are associated with different emotions, concepts and even thoughts. When working on your branding, it’s important that you are choosing elements that align with what your brand stands for and who your target market is. For example, if you’re a business who targets primarily females, it’s likely that you will focus on more feminine features, color palettes, flowing fonts – as these are elements that will appeal to your audience the most. By ensuring you’re using graphics with branding elements that resonate with your target market, not only will you be capturing their attention, but you’ll also be drawing them in and hopefully getting them to engage with you as you work to show them how your brand aligns with their needs.
Curated articles: Curating content for social media is essential to growing your online audience and staying connected. Most websites do not have enough sole content to publish day after day, week after week, and month after month.
Stretching a limited budget can be hard enough, and while curating content can be time-consuming, you will be freeing some time and resources by not having to start from scratch each and every week. Curating content for social media produces countless opportunities when done efficiently and correctly. And here is why
- A Variety of Perspectives: By providing diverse points of view, it enhances credibility. This is particularly important on social media platforms where they will be annoyed with your businesses. Content curation will enable you to sell the best of the available content. Where that builds trust and will enhance the value to your target audience.
- Expands Your Content Offering: You need to have quality content, which requires a lot of resources. Curating content for social media will fill the gaps in your content where we could see more depth of information or the specific expertise that you and your team lack.
- Extends Your Reach: By incorporating others’ content into your offering (by using the proper attribution and by following the creative commons licenses), you can attract people who follow the original content sources. Moreover, content curation makes content more attractive as it is diversified.
- Saves Marketing Resources: Saving doesn’t mean costing less. But the budget is then again the 4th highest B2B marketing pain point. Content curation will provide less information, where it still requires the support of editorial, technological, creative, and distribution support.
Monthly reports: A social media report offers a means of extracting value from data based on various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) and metrics (follows, likes, reach, growth, awareness, post-performance, engagements, etc.) over various time frames.
Social media marketing reporting is based on a curated collection of data and statistics that are customized based on your business’s social marketing activities and goals. By using social media management reporting software to track, measure, and refine your socially-driven efforts, you will make better, swifter, and more informed decisions while maximizing your ROI with every initiative or interaction you make. Why Is Social Media Reporting Important? Social platform marketing covers a wide range of platforms, plans, campaigns, content, and strategic initiatives. Being able to make intelligent decisions that will streamline your efforts will pay dividends.
That said, social media reporting will open your eyes to a wealth of information that will help you generate leads, cultivate long-lasting customer relationships, and create content that is share-worthy and will boost your levels of brand awareness. In the digital age, shooting in the dark and hoping for the best just won’t do. You have to use data to your advantage, and use it well by choosing the right digital marketing KPIs that will help in your overall social strategy. Whether a social media report for Facebook or a social media analysis report for any other platform.
Facebook Advertising: Facebook Advertising can help your business get more visibility for their Facebook content and boost traffic to your core website content – whether it’s cornerstone site content, simple ad copy, or blogs. Facebook Advertising can be set up to target greater site traffic, more impressions, and even click-through rate (CTR).